with Plumbing Solutions
Tankless Services Near You
Central Florida's premier tankless service provider.
Gas fired tankless water heaters are compact heating units that provide hot water as it is needed and do not store hot water like traditional tank-type water heaters. When a hot water tap is turned on, a sensor detects the water flow and activates the tankless heater, which quickly raises the water temperature to a desired temperature.
Modern tankless water heaters are built to provide decades of endless hot water. Because tankless heaters do not store water, they are less subject to corrosion than tank-type heaters. As a result, a tankless water heater can have a service life that is twice as long as aa traditional tank style heater.
Since 1998, the qualified staff at Plumbing Solutions of Central Florida Inc. has offer both installation and service of gas fired tankless water heaters throughout Lake, Orange, Osceola & Polk counties Florida. While we service service all brands including Noritz, Bosch, Navien & more, we feature tankless water heaters for new installations from Rinnai for area homeowners and businesses. Key benefits of Rinnai tankless water heaters include:
- Rinnai tankless heaters have UEI efficiencies of up to 0.93, saving hundreds of dollars per year in energy costs in most applications.
- They are wall hung and compact, and can be mounted either indoor, or outdoors. They take up little or no floor space.
- They can be vented without a chimney and are sealed-combustion for safety.
- There are 18 Rinnai EnergyStar Qualified models.
- They provide endless hot water: you'll never run out of hot-water again!
- They carry a up to a 12 year part, and 1 year labor warranty in residential settings
- Our local utility, Florida Public Utilities, offers rebates of up to $675 for the installation of a Rinnai condensing tankless water heater. Click here for details.
Want to know if a Rinnai tankless water heater is the right choice for you? One of our licensed and factory trained tankless specialists will evaluate you home and your family’s water usage to help you decide if a tankless unit is right for you.