with Plumbing Solutions
Service, Repair and Installation
Central Florida's premier water heating service provider and HVAC contractor.
From our home in Kissimmee, our team has been providing the residents here in Dr. Philips with all of their tankless water heater installation service and generator installation service needs for over two decades. Plumbing Solutions of Central Florida has the area's most expert technicians and plumbers to get your service done flawlessly. Dr. Philips is an area in Orange County, and is a suburb of Orlando. The area has a population of around 11,000, and was named after Philip Philips who was a Central Florida citrus magnate. He was responsible for key innovation in the orange juice processing and packaging in the 1900's.
Today the town is a affluent suburb defined by many estates, golf courses, and luxury spas. The area is popular because of its close proximation to nearby Universal Orlando resort. If you're a home owner or business owner in need of tankless water heater installation or generator installation services in Dr. Philips, call Plumbing Solutions today!
Tankless Water Heater Installation Services
Tankless water heaters are great choices for the majority of home and business owners here in Dr. Philips and the Central Florida area. Tankless water heaters, unlike regular tank water heaters, heat up water quickly "on demand" when a user turns on the flow for hot water. Traditional tank style heaters have to store water in a separate bulky tank, and then continuously fire to heat up that water throughout the day. Tankless water heaters have a lot of benefits, several key benefits include:
- Hot Water On Demand: Gas fired tankless water heaters, unlike tank-type water heaters, provide hot water as it is needed. When a hot water tap is turned on, a sensor detects the water flow and activates the tankless heater, which quickly raises the water temperature to a preset level.
- Efficiency: With UEF (Uniform Energy Factor) of up to 0.97 compared to UEF rating of less than 0.60 for common gas fired tanks.
- Space Saving: Tankless water heaters typically wall mounted, They take up virtually no interior floor space.
- Longer Service Life: Because tankless heaters do not store water, they are less subject to corrosion than tank-type heaters. As a result, their expected equipment life is possibly longer, typically more than 20 years, compared with 10 - 15 years for traditional heaters.
- Leading Edge Safety: Tankless water heaters are sealed combustion. They draw combustion air from outdoor, and have low temperature sidewall venting.
Tankless water heaters don't necessarily make sense for every person, sometimes traditional tank water heaters make the most sense depending on the specific situation and hot water use. To learn more about what type of water heater would be the best for your next build or installation you can give us a call. We stock the top of the line equipment in both tank and tankless categories, and can go over your options today!
Schedule Tankless Service